THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO ANYONE USING THIS WEB SITE. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT THIS WEB SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS. THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA WILL APPLY TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
- Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. ExxonMobil Canada Properties, as Hebron project operator ("Hebron Project Operator"), may also make improvements and changes to this information at any time without notice.
- The information on this site applies to Canada only.
- The content of this site is owned by Hebron project owners or made available by permission of the content owner and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. Anyone is authorized to view the information on this web site for informational purposes only. No information at this site may be copied, redistributed or reproduced without prior written consent of Hebron Project Operator.
- This site contains forward-looking information on future production, project start-ups and future capital spending. Actual results could differ materially due to market conditions, changes in law or government policy, changes in operating conditions and costs, changes in project schedules, operating performance, demand for oil and gas, commercial negotiations or other technical and economic factors. Oil-equivalent barrels (OEB) may be misleading, particularly if used in isolation. An OEB conversion ratio of 6,000 cubic feet to one barrel is based on an energy-equivalency conversion method primarily applicable at the burner tip and does not represent a value equivalency at the well head.
- This information is provided "as is" without any warranty, condition or representation, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties relating to non-infrigement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Hebron Project Operator and Hebron project owners (including their respective directors, officers, employees and contractors) will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages however caused arising out of use of this web site or the use of information located on this web site.
- Hebron Project Operator is unable to control content and accuracy of any information contained at other web sites which may be linked or accessed from this web site. Any links from this web site to another do not mean that Hebron Project Operator or Hebron project owners endorse or approve of the content at the other web sites.